How to get rid of diabetes fatigue

Discuss topics related type 2 diabetes. Here, you can ask questions, share experiences and learn from other people living with type 2 diabetes. Post all Your type ii diabetes related questions and get help from community

River

Postby River » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:36 am

For a type 2 diabetics, some of them do complain about feeling sleepy most of the day and tiredness. Though, they continue to take medicine, why is this feeling of tiredness, lethargy in diabetes patients? Any suggestions other than medicinal help would be appreciated.

Nate

Re: How to get rid of diabetes fatigue

Postby Nate » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:45 am

Fatigue can be happening for many reasons. If you are insulin resistant then you won't have a lot of energy, the same happens if your levels are too high. Inflammation, infection, and even stress could be other reasons for the fatigue as well. You want to make sure you're getting a good night's sleep and reduce stress by meditating. You also want to limit your sugar intake by eating healthy.

MariaGordon

Re: How to get rid of diabetes fatigue

Postby MariaGordon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Diabetes related fatigue is common, and you may be feeling it from a variety of sources your diabetes symptoms themselves, exhaustion from the responsibilities of managing diabetes daily, ineffective diabetes management, or even from other underlying conditions.

Olga k

Postby Olga k » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:49 pm

I want to get more friends on this forum, and if someone knows how to get more reputation and friends too?

MichaelOffic

Postby MichaelOffic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:35 am

I am so sick and tired of the medications. This is just too much at times, but I know it is necessary to take them. I take so many in the course of a day and I am a young woman. Can diabetes be cured or just reversed?

Return to “Type 2 Diabetes”