• Having a history of gestational diabetes in previous pregnancies.
• Being overweight or obese.
• Being older than 25 years.
• Having a family history of diabetes (especially if a parent or sibling has diabetes).
• If you previously delivered a baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
• Having glucose in your urine.
• Being African-American, Hispanic, Native American or Asian.
• Having "prediabetes," also known as impaired glucose tolerance.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest