Spicy Chicken Breasts

Forum for Diabetes recipes

Tiffany

Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby Tiffany » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:00 am

I've made this several times and it has always come out very tasty. You will need to pull your grill out for this one.

4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 1/2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp cayenne
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp black pepper

In a bowl, mix paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne, and black pepper. Use 3 tablespoons of seasoning for the chicken.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rub seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts.
Put the chicken on the grill and cook six to eight minutes on each side.

Jessi

Re: Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby Jessi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 pm

I have made chicken breasts many different ways, but never spicy. I know my boyfriend will like this because he is always eating spicy foods. It looks like it is very easy to prepare, so I think I will give it a try maybe next week. I am always up for new things myself.

Tiffany

Postby Tiffany » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:11 am

I think your boyfriend will love this recipe. Everyone in my family loves it and there are usually no leftovers. As far as being spicy, it's really not that bad. It has more of a strong zest to it then being really spicy.

Kusum

Postby Kusum » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Tiffany, I like this recipe...I would like to try at home with my Family.....

Ira G.maima

Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby Ira G.maima » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 pm

I have got two leftover grilled chicken breasts and I need to do something with them or they will be forgotten in the fridge. Does anyone have any suggestions for them?

RichardGhval

View first unread post

Postby RichardGhval » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 pm

hmm, theyve been there all the time you know did you never wonder what they were for?

Wilefored

Postby Wilefored » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 am

Looks yummy recipe, I would try this one.

Olga k

Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby Olga k » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm

I make a version of this, too. I blacken the chicken, though. I create the blackening seasoning. Store bought blackening spice is fine, too. Best to do the actual blackening outside unless you have industrial venting I get an iron skillet really hot. While it is heating up, I coat both sides of the chicken in the spice mixture. Then place it in the hot, hot skillet. It will sizzle and smoke as it caramelizes the spices. Flip it over and do the other side of the chicken breasts. Pull the chicken out of the skillet at finish it in the oven for about 6 - 10 minutes at 450 degrees.

LarryknobreUttetry

Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby LarryknobreUttetry » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:08 am

Now that sounds good...when you cook meals, one tends to run out of ideas to blend through the week...I will have to give this a try. The family enjoys the spicy pick ingredients and those left behind but not forgotten half multi colored peppers, one carrot, and a half-a-this and thats will work great Thanks for sharing gardening cook

MichaelOffic

Spicy Chicken Breasts

Postby MichaelOffic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 pm

This thread is to post comments and discuss Spicy Grilled Chicken...

Post your comments, feedback, alternate options or ways to enhance this recipe.
If you think the recipe has mistakes and can be corrected just let us know and we will make the proper changes.

Thank You
PakiRecipes Experts Team

Return to “Diabetic Recipes”