Total Body Workout For Type 2 Diabetics

Discussion on fitness and exercise for diabetic people

Kenny

Total Body Workout For Type 2 Diabetics

Postby Kenny » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:56 am

I found a great total body workout for people with type two that is low impact. It is about 30 minutes long and gives you the best exercises for increasing insulin sensitivity and lowering glucose levels. I found it very enjoyable and I think you will too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Ar9vo6VbM

Tiffany

Re: Total Body Workout For Type 2 Diabetics

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:43 pm

This was a great video, thanks for sharing it. What I really liked about it besides working the entire body was that it can be done anywhere. This is something you can do at home or even while you're at the office. There are no weights or machines to worry about and it is very low impact.

GraceRodriguez

Postby GraceRodriguez » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:57 am

Thanks for this amazing video.
Yes, it is true that workout can help people who are dealing with type 2 diabetes. The affect physical activity on our blood glucose will vary depending on how long we are active. According to the research, people who are diabetic, the walk in bathtub is the best remedy they can have in their home. My friend was dealing with diabetes, so on the recommendation of the doctor, he had installed walk in tub in Seattle(http://www.walkinbathtubwa.com/hydrotherapy/) because when he took warm water baths with these tubs for a week, it had proved to be highly beneficial for him.

jessica17

Postby jessica17 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 am

Lemongrass has been proven beneficial in treating Type-2 diabetes. Studies have shown that the citral present in it help to maintain optimum levels of insulin and improve the tolerance of glucose in the body.

Return to “Fitness & Exercise”