What are the good foods for diabetics during travel?

Discuss topics related type 2 diabetes. Here, you can ask questions, share experiences and learn from other people living with type 2 diabetes. Post all Your type ii diabetes related questions and get help from community

Ramola

What are the good foods for diabetics during travel?

Postby Ramola » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Now a days, there is no profession where you can't find diabetes people. So, for those who are employed in travel field and have to travel a lot day and night, What are the healthy foods for these diabetic persons?

Jessi

Re: What are the good foods for diabetics during travel?

Postby Jessi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:30 am

I guess it really depends on how you are traveling. If you are going by car it is much easier for you to take your own snacks along so you can eat healthier. If you are going by plane, most of the time they don't serve a meal unless it is a long flight. You would have to contact them to see what kind of choices are available for your situation.

Olga k

What are the good foods for diabetics during travel

Postby Olga k » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 pm

I want to put the kanji for "Heart" on my left wrist and the kanji for "Magick" on my right wrist but I dont know what symbols to use?

Can anyone translate them for me?

Liz14

Re: What are the good foods for diabetics during travel?

Postby Liz14 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:38 am

Jessi wrote:I guess it really depends on how you are traveling. If you are going by car it is much easier for you to take your own snacks along so you can eat healthier. If you are going by plane, most of the time they don't serve a meal unless it is a long flight. You would have to contact them to see what kind of choices are available for your situation.

Exactly right.

Return to “Type 2 Diabetes”