Continuous Glucose Monitoring With Apple Watch

Health check up tools to monitor and control diabetes

Nate

Postby Nate » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 am

Technology today is truly amazing with what it can do. Now you can not only use your smartphone to monitor glucose levels, but your Apple watch as well. The video below explains how the app works. Pretty soon it will be able to read right from your body without the need for other devices.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DAsO106g4

Kenny

Re: Continuous Glucose Monitoring With Apple Watch

Postby Kenny » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:45 pm

It is nice to know that the Apple Watch is becoming more of a usable tool, instead of just a cool piece of jewelry. I haven't bought one yet, but seeing a video like this might make me think twice about a purchase. This is something I will definitely be paying more attention to.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:39 am

I have one, but I was unaware of using it as a glucose monitor. This was really good news to hear. I will be looking into this a little more and probably start using it for that. Thank you for sharing this information.

Nate

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:37 am

I thought it was really great when I watched it. It made me actually put in an order for an Apple watch. It's coming in next week and I will definitely be putting it to work for this.

Wilefored

Postby Wilefored » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:28 pm

This is great, you can display glocuse information directly on an apple watch or Iphone.

RichardGhval

Postby RichardGhval » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

I have to say from fiddling with it in the store, it is very nicely made but I still think it is ugly and I just dont see the point even more so after playing with it.

PoMa k

Postby PoMa k » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:09 pm

We have seen that you have continuous monitoring services available? What is the longest running monitoring effort in your experience?

Return to “Diabetes Monitoring”