Yoga For Diabetes

Discussion on fitness and exercise for diabetic people

Jessi

Yoga For Diabetes

Postby Jessi » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:41 am

I'm sure everyone knows already how much learning yoga can benefit a person. What's really great is that it can help people with diabetes reduce their high blood pressure and lower blood sugar levels. It can also help with stress and reducing other symptoms of diabetes. Check out the two part video below to learn how to use yoga for your diabetes.

Part 1 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrHw1Rqkor8

Part 2 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREQw9R_kQg

Kenny

Re: Yoga For Diabetes

Postby Kenny » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:05 pm

I've never really been into yoga much. This video certainly has me thinking twice about it though. You can really get a good low impact workout in and clear your mind at the same time. This is something I will be doing a lot more of.

Jessi

Re: Yoga For Diabetes

Postby Jessi » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:36 am

Kenny wrote:I've never really been into yoga much. This video certainly has me thinking twice about it though. You can really get a good low impact workout in and clear your mind at the same time. This is something I will be doing a lot more of.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Kenny. It's good that you are thinking about using yoga in your workout routine. It can really help with stress as well as toning the body up.

Ira G.maima

Yoga For Diabetes

Postby Ira G.maima » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am

I have been doing yoga for some time now and I must say it has really helped me with my fitness regimen plus it keeps me centered

Olga k

Yoga For Diabetes

Postby Olga k » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi all,

Ive been practicing yoga for almost 1 years and am looking for Hatha Yoga teaching course in India. Searching for the best yoga school centers in India. Please suggest.

Return to “Fitness & Exercise”