Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread

Discussion on Diabetic foods that are gluten free

Tiffany

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:58 pm

I love banana bread, but the problem is that the mixes out there have way to much sugar and gluten in them. When I came across this video I just had to share it. Here is a great recipe for banana bread that is gluten free, sugar free, sodium free, free of dairy and eggs, and all natural. I think you will really enjoy making it as well as eating it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4iLFivZmXc

Nate

Re: Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread

Postby Nate » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:21 am

I like banana bread, but most of the ones I have had in the past had gluten and a high sugar content. This recipe looks very promising and very healthy. It will be nice to sink my teeth into some tasty banana bread once again.

Ira G.maima

Postby Ira G.maima » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 pm

The banana squeezes. My kids love those and they are gluten free. If you are on Pinterest type in gluten free trader joes and you will get tons of pictures of the different foods.

Olga k

Postby Olga k » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 pm

I have 2 gift cards - I think they are 5.00 each that I will never use - who wants them?

PoMa k

Postby PoMa k » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:57 pm

We use Hersheys for PN/TN/Egg/Dairy allergies. They are known for good labelling, and there is no warning for wheat or gluten. Worth giving them a call to double check.

Return to “Gluten Free Diet”